May Special : 3-day Naples pass + audio guide
Special May in Naples!
Find out what you get with the Naples 3-day pass
A real journey through our immense cultural heritage that includes:
• entrance to the city’s museums, including the Capodimonte Museum and Real Bosco di Capodimonte, the Royal Palace, the MANN, Madre – Donnaregina Museum of Contemporary Art, Certosa and San Martino Museum, Gallerie d’Italia.
In short: a journey into the magical world of culture that dwells in the city of Naples.
• trips on the UnicoCampania transport network: metro, funiculars, buses
• Multilingual audio guide to the city of Naples
Remember that the pass must be activated manually at the first ticket gate of the UnicoCampania transport network or at the museum ticket office by clicking on the “ACTIVATE” button via app >artecard or in the “MY PASSES” section in the reserved area.
Thereafter the 3-day Naples pass will be activated and you will see two separate QR Codes, one for transport and one for museums.
Please note that: the activation of the pass cannot be cancelled and the automatic timer cannot be paused once is activated.
• Buy the Naples 3-day pass + multilingual city audio guide online. In a few hours we will send you instructions
• Download the IT-Guides app
• You will receive by email a code to enter in the IT-Guides app to view your guide
• Create your own walking tour! You will hear a pleasant explanation of some of the city’s most evocative monuments and cultural sites: the Maschio Angioino, Castel dell’Ovo, Piazza Plebiscito, Sant’Anna dei Lombardi, Piazza Dante, Piazza del Gesù, San Gregorio Armeno and much more.
How much it costs
The limited-edition Naples 3-day pass with the multilingual audio guide of the city will be available at the price of 22 euros for the version dedicated to the over 25s and 13 euros for people aged between 18 and 25.
Where and how to buy the pass
• from our web site www.campaniartecard.it
• through the free App > artecard
The offer is valid for the entire month of May, from 1 to 31.
The Official Sponsor of the campania>artecard circuit until 2023 is UniCredit: the bank’s initiative is part of the ‘UniCredit for Italy’ plan, the bank’s programme of measures aimed to support local communities and businesses.