Museums and transport of Naples in one pass
Visit the most important museums and cultural sites in Naples and travel unlimited by pubblic transportations with Unicocampania
10 admissions are included
10 admissions are included, keep visiting and save up to 50% off your next visits. You can visit the National Archaeological Museum of Naples, the Museum and Real Bosco di Capodimonte, the Museum and Chartreuse of San Martino, the Madre Museum, the Royal Palace and many others. Check out the full list!
Are you over 24 years old? Choose Naples 3 days ordinary pass
Read the brochure online
Find out what you can visit with this pass
Free admission to these cultural sites
Keep visiting and save up to 50% off your next visits to
Artecard special discount entry ticket
Travel by public transport around Naples with UNICOCAMPANIA
the pass includes:
- bus, trolleybus
- metro line 1 Metro Art, line 2, line 6, funiculars, trams, trains Circumflegrea.The use of public transport is limited to reaching the places included in campania>artecard.
the pass not includes:
- Alibus – Airport connetion
- Sita Sud Lines to Sorrento/Positano/Amalfi (special ticket)
Where to buy it?
BUY ONLINE your pass and print it at home. Or withdraw it:
- from Monday to Sunday at two of our Artecard Points:at the central station of Naples at the Newsstand Hudson News Number One from 8 am to 6pm;
at Naples Airport, at Naples Official Tour Mr. White from 9am to 5pm
- or at the other ARTECARD POINT
BUY AT AN ARTECARD POINT that you find in Naples and Campania or at the most important museums and archaeological sites in Naples and the Region
AT ONE OF OUR PARTNERS: You can also buy your artecard on the channels of our partners Get Your Guide, Tiqets, Tickitaly, Ticketbar, Studiosus, Visit Naples and pick it up from Monday to Sunday exclusively at two of our Artecard Points:
- at the central station of Naples at the Newsstand Hudson News Number One from 8 am to 6pm
- at Naples Airport, at Naples Official Tour Mr. White from 9am to 5pm
Validity and activation
This pass has a duration of one year, must be stamped at the entrance of each site and, if requested, shown to the service personnel.
The card is personal and non-transferable and is activated upon first access to a place in the artecard network culture. Once the entry is validated, the count of the days starts.
For example, if the 3-day Napoli card was stamped on Monday at 11 am, it will expire on Wednesday at 11:59 pm.
Travel on the public transport of the UNICOCAMPANIA Consortium to move within the urban area of Naples including buses, trolleybuses with the exception of transport with the Alibus line; of the transport on iron and rope (Metro Line 1, Metro Line 2, Metro Line 6, funiculars, trams, Circumflegrea trains, Cumana and Circumvesuviana for the urban area.
The use of public transport is limited to reaching the places included in Artecard.