Where can I buy Campania > Artecard?
Where can I pick up my card?
Can I use public transports?
Here you will find the cards that also include the Integrated Transports ticket:
- Naples 3 days, both ordinary and reduced. Travel on public transport of the consortium Unicocampania to move within the urban area of Naples by bus, trolleybus, metro line 1-Metro art, line 2, line 6, funiculars, trams, trains Circumflegrea, Cumana and Circumvesuviana for the urban route, with the exception of the transport with the Alibus line. The use of public transport is limited to reaching the places included in Campania Artecard.
- Campania 3 days, both ordinary and reduced. Travel on public transport of the consortium Unicocampania to move within the urban area of Naples by bus, trolleybus, metro line 1 Metro Art, line 2, line 6, funiculars, trams, trains Circumflegrea. The use of public transport is limited to reaching the places included in campania>artecard.
I travel with my children: which card should I buy?
If you travel with your family, children aged 18 to 25 are entitled to a reduced rate. Find out how to buy it! Free admissions for children under the age of 18 at MIBAC’s sites, unless otherwise provided.
After you purchase it, can I use it immediately?
Yes, register here to access the exclusive benefits for campania>artecard customers.
Is it possible to deliver my card directly to the Hotel/apartment?
Not at the moment, but we’re working on it!
I bought my card but I didn't use it completely. Can I get a refund?
No, you can not get any refund. Take advantage of the time available to visit the cultural sites included in the pass. You are in Campania!
What should I show to visit the sites in Artecard?
Show your campania <artecard! Remember that the card is personal and non-transferable, must be endorsed at the entrance of each site and, if required, must be exhibited to the service personnel. The young cards must be exhibited along with an identity document and can be used by citizens aged between 18 and 25 years of the European Union and of the states subject to condition of reciprocity.
What is included in campania>artecard?
You can visit up to 80 places of art and culture:
- With Naples 3 days with integrated transport included you can visit the first 3 sites where you sign in for free, choosing from the following list, and enjoy a discount of up to 50% from the 4th site onwards.
- With Campania 3 days with integrated transport included you can visit the first 2 sites for free, choosing from the list, and enjoy a discount of up to 50% from the 3rd site onwards.
- With Campania 7 days visit for free the first 5 sites you access, choosing from the following list, and enjoy of a reduction of up to 50% from the 6th site onwards.
- With 365 Gold Pass you visit for free twice in one year each site in the list.
Plus, you can also participate in exclusive events and special openings dedicated only to you!